AWIN March Member Luncheon 2019Event Date: Mar 7th, 2019 11:15 amRegistration for this event is closed.
“Empowering women thru networking in both their professional and personal relationships, giving to those organizations and charities that support and inspire women every day.”
Register by March 5th For Our:
March 7th 2019 Luncheon
The Loco (FKA Cooper)
Members: Cost of meal
Non-Members: $10.00 + cost of meal
Hope to see you at the luncheon
Click here to register for the luncheon
Looking forward to seeing you all at The Loco
1607 West End Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55416 (West End)
DRESS FOR SUCCESS:
We are excited to start our 2019 charities off with a bang!! February and March we will be collecting clothes/shoes/accessories etc. for Dress for Success .
Please bring your donations to the luncheons in February and March!!
(See list below of items accepted)
Dress for Success is a WONDERFUL organization that helps EMPOWER women!! (Hmm...empowering women...we as a group may know a little bit about this subject?!?!) Here is a little about the charity...
Dress for Success Twin Cities empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
We offer high touch, high impact career and workplace skills development programs for low income women to help them achieve career advancement, career stability and economic sustainability.
We accept all sizes (00-5X+) of:
- Women’s business suits
- Business appropriate separates such as: slacks, blazers, sweaters, blouses, skirts, and dresses.
- Business appropriate maternity wear
- Work appropriate shoes, hand bags, jewelry and accessories.
- Unused/New undergarments (such as bra’s, underwear, nylons, tights & shape wear)
- Unused/New cosmetics and toiletries
- In the winter we accept outer jackets, hats and gloves.
REMINDER: If you have not signed up as an AWIN member for 2019 please visit our website www.awinmn.org to renew your membership.
CURRENT MEMBERS: To add picture and info to profile.
1. Go to login and sign in wth your email.
2. Click on forgot password and reset the password.
3. Log back in with username and password and update profile
4. Save profile.
Aspiring Women’s Independent Network (AWIN)
Cell 612 419-9330